Google released a New critics Review Schema extension has also updated Local business reviews Guidelines. A new scheme Guidelines are significant different than the previous schema guidelines.
Google New Scheme Review Guidelines:
1. Snippets must not be written or provided by the business or content provider unless they are genuine, independent, and unpaid editorial reviews.
2. Reviews must allow for customers to express both positive and negative sentiments. They may not be vetted by the business or restricted by the content provider based on the positive/negative sentiment of the review before submission to Google.
3. Reviews cannot be template sentences built from data or automated metrics. For example, the following is not acceptable: "Based on X number of responses, on average people experienced X with this business."
4. Reviews for multi-location businesses such as retail chains or franchises can only be submitted for the specific business location for which they were written. In other words, reviews for multi-location businesses cannot be syndicated or applied to all business locations of the same company.
5. Aggregators or content providers must have no commercial agreements paid or otherwise with businesses to provide reviews.
6. Do not include reviews that are duplicate or similar reviews across many businesses or from different sources.
Only include reviews that have been directly produced by your site, not reviews from third-party party sites or syndicated reviews.